Study Material

Started by optics
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I've used it. Don't get the study guide! It's not worth it at all. I never used it. I would get the practice questions ("tests") from morrison media though. They aren't in test form (which is a bummer) but there are A LOT of practice questions. Those helped me out way more than OAT Achiever did. It just gave me lots of practice that was helpful. But yes, they are a real company and reputable. I can't seem to find the link to the practice questions though....
 
I bought their flash cards, there are alot. but most of them are hard, many terms that i had never seen before. I only used few times. i don't recommend you to buy it.