Study Materials

D

deleted878916

I wanted a book that would provide some review for all the sections in the OAT but I don't know which is the best. I don't want to do the practice tests till later. But I also don't want to spend so much money on so many separate books. Are there no *single* books that help to review all the sections or at least most? Please help. Or at least, provide some cheap alternatives for review books?

P.S. I know Chad's videos helps, but I prefer books over online videos

Members don't see this ad.

The Kaplan OAT Review Book (found on Amazon) does a good job reviewing all the sections! If you aren't the best at physics I would recommend trying the Princeton Review "Cracking the OAT" book which does an amazing job explaining all the physics topics that the OAT covers.

For cheap alternatives, you could try the library in your city. They usually carry the Kaplan OAT books. It's fine if it's not the latest year; the topics are pretty much the same!

I used old MCAT study books I found at Half price books. Same material as the OAT and very detailed.

I used the Kaplan (mentioned above), but I just borrowed it from my local library instead of buying it. Best decision ever. I also used OAT destroyer for gen chem + O chem, and Chad's videos for Physics!