Study Medicine in China

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dracule

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone wants to study medicine in china in session march 2009 in top Chinese universities,
email : [email protected]

if u r interesting contact asap because two months left for the registration.
For more information visit the website: www.littmanconsultants.com

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I am pursuing +2 Medical and I want to do MBBS in China in March 2015. Please tell me the formalities before taking the admission in the Universities. The most important thing that I want to know the fees structure and the living cost of the Universities.

Hi Everyone,

We currently apply to Shandong University (as that's one of the more popular universities amongst international students from S.A). For detailed application/entry requirements as well as approximate costs, you may visit www.studymedicineinchina.co.za

We primarily assist students wanting to study either medicine or dentistry in China (at this point in time) and we offer a full service application as well as assistance package (which is also up on the website).

Regards,
StudyMedicineinChina.co.za

If your interested in studying medicine in China (MBBS) the institution has to be WHO, HPCSA and MOE accredited. Some agencies scam students and send them to universities that have no accreditations and not worth the money. There are around 3000 universities in China, not all is appropriate for you. We have a group of students leaving from Johannesburg to Zhengzhou University this week. For more information about admissions and visa procedures, visit cuarc.com or on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/cuarconline/ Zhengzhou University is recommended to South African students as it is accredited by the HPCSA, WHO, FAIMER, IMED etc.....It is also one of most reknown universities in China and is currently the largest university in Asia.