Study Names List

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DrMSUCOM'06d'oh

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a new intern hoping to go into cardiology, and I feel that there is just so many cardiology studies/ trials (ALLHAT, PRISM, WOSCOT, STATIN, ect...) that I get them all the names confused. Is there a place or a program that has a list of the more classic studies/ trials and there importance.
 
DrMSUCOM'06d'oh said:
I am a new intern hoping to go into cardiology, and I feel that there is just so many cardiology studies/ trials (ALLHAT, PRISM, WOSCOT, STATIN, ect...) that I get them all the names confused. Is there a place or a program that has a list of the more classic studies/ trials and there importance.

You probably don't need a resource like this as an incoming intern, but if you really want one, the ACC website has a clinical trials database available for Palm OS/Pocket PC. I think it costs somewhere from $69.95 and is very thorough.

Good luck.