Study on blood donation for Master's Thesis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

madeofsteel

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad

Hi everybody,

I am a German student and Master's candidate in Public Health. In my internship at the University of Massachusetts, Boston, I am conducting a study to understand motivators and barriers to blood donation. I would like to invite you to participate in an online survey. The purpose of the survey is to find out how people perceive blood donation, what incentives may motivate to donate blood, and what factors may deter from blood donation. The survey will take about 12 minutes to complete. Please go to the website

http://survey.stated-preferences-in-health-care.com

The online survey is being conducted in Germany as well and runs till April.

Thanks for your time.

Best
Andrew