-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Study partner AFK 2016 toronto
Started by aayesha
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hello
I am writing afk in Feb. Please let me know how we can work out group study at [email protected]
Thanks
I am writing afk in Feb. Please let me know how we can work out group study at [email protected]
Thanks
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
Looking for a study partner for afk 2016 dental in downtown toronto! Lemme know if someone is interested! Thanks.
hi...when are you writing the exam in 2016..?? i am writing in august 2016.
Hi. Still looking for study partner? Im somewhere in Etobicoke, just a train away to DT Toronto. Please contact me @ [email protected]Hello,
Looking for a study partner for afk 2016 dental in downtown toronto! Lemme know if someone is interested! Thanks.
Hello,
I'm new here, i know enough about AFK and the Equivalency Programme in general but i don't know how to prepare for such exam ..
A list of books to study would be helpful, no need for links, appreciate it though.
I won't take the exam soon, but if someone still need a partner then i believe we can encourage each other.
Appreciate it if you could help .. Good luck.
I'm new here, i know enough about AFK and the Equivalency Programme in general but i don't know how to prepare for such exam ..
A list of books to study would be helpful, no need for links, appreciate it though.
I won't take the exam soon, but if someone still need a partner then i believe we can encourage each other.
Appreciate it if you could help .. Good luck.
Hi,hi...when are you writing the exam in 2016..?? i am writing in august 2016.
Iam planning to write in August too, if you are interested please contact me
Hi, Im planning to do the AFK on August in Toronto. Anyone Knows the exact address for the exam. Its not on the NDEB site and I need to make hotel reservations nearby as I will be flying from Dubai.Hello,
Looking for a study partner for afk 2016 dental in downtown toronto! Lemme know if someone is interested! Thanks.
Hello,
I'm new here, i know enough about AFK and the Equivalency Programme in general but i don't know how to prepare for such exam ..
A list of books to study would be helpful, no need for links, appreciate it though.
I won't take the exam soon, but if someone still need a partner then i believe we can encourage each other.
Appreciate it if you could help .. Good luck.
Dental Decks Part 2 are a must because 80% of the exam comes from there. then theres mosby review for the NBDE part 1 and 2 as well. and also first aid node and first aid Q & A those are the materials I'm using to prepare for the exam, of course theres way more out there such as kaplan etc.
Hey so am I! If you want to collab feel free to contact me as well 🙂Hi,
Iam planning to write in August too, if you are interested please contact me
Whats your email please?Hey so am I! If you want to collab feel free to contact me as well 🙂
Hie when are you writing the exam?Hello
I am writing afk in Feb. Please let me know how we can work out group study at [email protected]
Thanks
Hie,Hello,
Looking for a study partner for afk 2016 dental in downtown toronto! Lemme know if someone is interested! Thanks.
I am In downtown too.
I want to give it next yr, but wanna start reading.
Lemme know.
Hey I would like to do the AFK exam too but maybe in February as I just graduated and need to finish my sponsorship process in Canada.. I studied in Spain and from London.. I don't mind studying with you till August..Hi, Im planning to do the AFK on August in Toronto. Anyone Knows the exact address for the exam. Its not on the NDEB site and I need to make hotel reservations nearby as I will be flying from Dubai.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Priyanka, I'm planning on starting the NDEB equivalency process and also would like to do the AFK exam next year.. I will be in Toronto next month so we can start preparing together if you would like? Need a study partner.. I just graduated in Spain so need to do all the examsHie,
I am In downtown too.
I want to give it next yr, but wanna start reading.
Lemme know.
Hi aayesha, I would like to do the AFK in 2016 too.. I need a study partner too and I will be in toronto from August.. let me know 🙂 and i can give you my numberHello,
Looking for a study partner for afk 2016 dental in downtown toronto! Lemme know if someone is interested! Thanks.
are you appearing in Feb.2017Hello,
Looking for a study partner for afk 2016 dental in downtown toronto! Lemme know if someone is interested! Thanks.
Im planning to! where are you locatedare you appearing in Feb.2017
Anyone cracked ACS???Hi Priyanka, I'm planning on starting the NDEB equivalency process and also would like to do the AFK exam next year.. I will be in Toronto next month so we can start preparing together if you would like? Need a study partner.. I just graduated in Spain so need to do all the exams
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 3K