Study Partner around Columbia (NYC)

Started by sirkah
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sirkah

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was a non-traditional med application, now I'm a non traditional med student prepping for Step 1. I'm looking for someone to study with, and since it's hard to find another Step 1 student who lives really close by, I'm expanding my search to include those out there studying for the MCAT. I live around Columbia, and I know there have to be some Columbia Post Bacc's planning to take the MCAT in July or August. Hey, as a study partner I even come with a bunch of MCAT study materials (a few years dated of course). I'm looking for a woman (I'm a woman) to study with, times are flexible since I'm studying pretty much 24-7. PM me if interested. Thanks!