USMLE Study Partner for FA 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mariamedstar

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I prefer to read the organ systems from FA 2015, in the order that the book is already in. I'm in Pacific Time zone and can study afternoons-early evenings. I prefer to study 7 times a week and regularly put in 2-3 hours to get 10-12 pages discussed, read, and quizzed. So that in 30 days we have completed the 10 systems and discussed all high yield points. We can also revise UW points correlating to the subject we are studying. Skype id is mariamedstar. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hey I may be interested in this- when were you planning to start? I am about to start second year so I haven't gotten through a lot of the organ systems but I am definitely willing to do something like this to get started. I may only be able to do 1 hour some days though depending on my schedule

Oh gotcha well I might slow you down then. I'd be willing to go through but I won't be at the same level as you since I haven't learned some of the topics in class yet