Step I Study partner for FA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Chinar Singhal

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I am an IMG and I am looking for a study partner for reading First Aid daily and also, keeping each other motivated throughout the journey of preparation. Planning to take the exam in December. Please ping me if you are interested.
Thanks.
 
Hi, I am an IMG and I am looking for a study partner for reading First Aid daily and also, keeping each other motivated throughout the journey of preparation. Planning to take the exam in December. Please ping me if you are interested.
Thanks.
Hi Chinar. Im interested in partnering for FA reading , are you still interested?? thank you.