study partner for naplex and cpje

Started by enlighten
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

enlighten

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
:soexcited:I am looking for a study partner to take naplex and cpje, anyone living near cerritos????????
progress.gif
 
I am a foreign graduate. which school are u graduating from. what study material are u focussing on........APHA, weissman?????🙄 either ways let me know
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yes i am interested .what study material are u using for naplex, cpje????
let me know how u would like to go about with the study. have u already started preparing when do u plan to take it
 
I'm also looking for a study partner, either we can contact through email or meet up, whichever works.

i'm looking for morris cody material for the CPJE. Anyone has the exam material? Maybe we can share??

thanks
 
I'm also looking for a study partner, either we can contact through email or meet up, whichever works.

i'm looking for morris cody material for the CPJE. Anyone has the exam material? Maybe we can share??

thanks

Do MC materials have sample CPJE questions/tests? If yes, I'd buy it.
 
the CA BOP webpage has a study guide for the cpje, and it includes about 80 sample questions, Ive been using Pharmacy Law for California Pharmacists , as a study guide for the CPJE, are any of you guys using this?
 
I'm also looking for a study partner, either we can contact through email or meet up, whichever works.

i'm looking for morris cody material for the CPJE. Anyone has the exam material? Maybe we can share??

thanks



Yes, I just bought the morris cody materials. I think I can share it with you. You don't have to pay me money or anything. But if you have any study materials to share, that would be great. I passed the naplex, but need to study for cpje. You can contact me soon before my trip at: [email protected]. When do you plan to take the cpje?