Study partner for nbde 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentalbuzz21

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, i am dentist from india and recently come to us. I am planning to give exam in oct- nov this year. Anybody interested in studying with me, please feel free to contact me via mail- [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, i am dentist from india and recently come to us. I am planning to give exam in oct- nov this year. Anybody interested in studying with me, please feel free to contact me via mail- [email protected]
Hi I am planing to give part one in sept October.... Did you start with dental decks... Are you studying full time or preparing part time.... How many hours are u giving for prep. I am planing for 3 month prep before exam. Contact me praneeta@ att.net

First you should review from kaplans lecture notes and side by side dental decks to know the depth. But dont see the answers otherwise you would not get habitual of thinking and reasoning. At the end first aid and asda released papers are must. Good luck!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi I am planing to give part one in sept October.... Did you start with dental decks... Are you studying full time or preparing part time.... How many hours are u giving for prep. I am planing for 3 month prep before exam. Contact me praneeta@ att.net
I am planning to take the exam by the end of November or beginning of December. I'm looking for an online study partner.

Hi can any one help me with question 50, 67, 68:
Q) pure rotation of mandible involves which two planes?
Q) cervical cross section of pulp cavity of which tooth.... The diagram shows trapezoidal prep form tapering distally...
Q) a dental student is performing rct on extracted max molar.radiograph shows four canals.2 in mb root. The shape of the pulp chamber in max molars is ....

Hello, I am looking for a study partner for nbde1.

Reactions: 1 user
I am looking for females interested in studying for nbde part1 to study on Skype.

hello, I just need some information, is part 1 is sufficient for an admission in a dental school if we have some research experience too. Please let me know. I will me taking exam in feb and looking forward for the preparation.
Regards.
Sid
[email protected]

I am planning to take the exam by the end of November or beginning of December. I'm looking for an online study partner.

Hello,
I will be taking the exam in Feb. Let me know if u are in for a group study.
Regards.

Hii there.. I have already started the prep but if you guys make a study group then please let me know. I would love to join it.. Contact me at [email protected]