study partner for part 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

s m i l e 2007

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
guys anybody need study partner for part 1 and taking test for second time please pm me if interested in group studies.
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

hi,
am planning to take my test by march '08. when are u planning to giv your test. how much hav you prepared, cos i hav jus started. am in DC. and where are you from? let me know if you are interested. am seriously searching for a studious partner.... my id is [email protected].
thanks.:)

Members don't see this ad :)
i am looking for a study partner.i am in bay area.where are u?
hi dental 77
i am moving to concord next week.and looking for astudy partner for part 1.where are u located in bay area.? if u are intersted in group study u can pm me

I'm writing the exam too.Im really interested in a study partner to discuss things.

hi,
am interested. if you are interested pls mail me. i need a partner to disscuss the stuff and plan out how to go about this preparation... anybody seriously interested pls mail me.

I'm also planning to take Part-1 and want to start studying seriously.Please include me as well in your group.Thanx!

hi im preparing for nbde part1 xm i need a study partner well somebudy interested tell im planing to give in dec last wk
thanku

Hi Raji tried to email you but I think you have made a mistake in your email address.Anyways I am interested in study group for part 1.looking forward for your email on [email protected]
That's an underscore in email address.
Shradha I've sent a private msg to you.Waiting for your response also.
Bye
sanya.

hi dental 77
i am moving to concord next week.and looking for astudy partner for part 1.where are u located in bay area.? if u are intersted in group study u can pm me

hi
i live in san francisco.r u interested in studying together?
thanks
vidya

Hi Raji tried to email you but I think you have made a mistake in your email address.Anyways I am interested in study group for part 1.looking forward for your email on [email protected]
That's an underscore in email address.
Shradha I've sent a private msg to you.Waiting for your response also.
Bye
sanya.
hi sanya....even i am interested in joining study group....i mailed u on ur above adress...waiting for ur reply...im takin my exam in dec-2007...thanx regards...