study partner for part-1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amalgam 07

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey
i am planning to take my exams in june and i would like to discuss questions and do some revision.if any female study partners are intrested u can send a pm.

Members don't see this ad.

hi i m from houston and also serching for study partner.
like to discuss and share reading.let me know

Hey, I'm from Boston. I'd definitely like to have a study partner to share important concepts, etc.. I'm planning on taking Part 1 late May/Early June.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello there,
I am from NY and was wondering if any one who has any study material for Part 1 or some one who can advice me how to approcah this exam. I would really apperciate it.

Thanks

hi, i am a dentist from india and planning on taking the nbde 1 in the oct-nov time frame. i am looking for a study group/partner in or around malden, ma.

hi guys !!
iam from dayton, ohio.. iam planning to give my boards by this year end..looking for a group for discussions who are in and around ohio state ...

i'm a female preparing for part1....plz contact for serious preparation

Hi,
Anybody planning to retake part-1? I am planning to retake in another 3 or 4 months ,if someone is intrested please send me a personal mail.I Live in Nj. we can try to draw out a schedule and discuss about the released question papers.