Step I Study Partner for Step 1!

Started by ajeersiae
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ajeersiae

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys!
Are any of you looking for a study partner for the USMLE Step 1 by any chance? If, so I'd be more than happy to make a schedule/study plan with you. Let me know if you're interested!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have just started studying for a 'one last chance to pass' step1. I am reading through First aid with someone but open to skype study sessions doing uworld. kaplanqbank for specific subject areas (I do not have the subscription but looking for someone who might have an active one). I am currently doing sketchy pharm and pathoma pretty diligently.
skype: slowlybutshelly