study partner in Boston for the NBDE part1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentistven

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everybody! I'm in Boston and looking for an study partner who is as interested and motivated to pass this exam! I'm planning on taking the exam around March - April and I started one month ago! if anyone is on the same page please feel free to contact me and we can encourage each other and and study hard!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi dentistven, i am looking for a serious study partner too for part 2, if interested plz let me know

Hello everybody! I'm in Boston and looking for an study partner who is as interested and motivated to pass this exam! I'm planning on taking the exam around March - April and I started one month ago! if anyone is on the same page please feel free to contact me and we can encourage each other and and study hard!
Hi.... am planning to take part 1 same time frame. am open to discussion. Please let me know if you are interested to chalk out a study plan together.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi.... am planning to take part 1 same time frame. am open to discussion. Please let me know if you are interested to chalk out a study plan together.
Hi, thanks for your message... are you in Boston ?

Hi,
I am studying for the part 1 and I am planing on taking the exam in April-May. I started 1 month ago too. I would like to share info and experiences and Study Hard ! I think we are at the same page.

hi, i live in Arizona am looking for study partner too for part 1, am planning to give around may - June. If anyone interested contact me @ [email protected]

hi, thanks for your message , are you in Boston area?