Study Partner in Los Angeles, CA Area

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

luzd3laluna

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been trying to study for the January 2009 MCAT by myself using EK materials, however, I feel as if perhaps it would help to have a study partner for motivation and to help each other if there is a subject we are struggling with. If anyone is interested please feel free to message on SDN.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm not taking the MCAT until April, but once my finals are over I might be interested. Are you around UCLA?

I'm also studying for the January test. I'm about to finish the EK material and plan on doing nothing but practice after that. I'd be nice to have a study buddy.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, I'm also in the LA area and looking for a dedicated study partner. I'm taking the test in April but I plan on getting into the 30's by the end of January at the least.

So, leave me a message as well! (I'm in the Rowland/Walnut area of LA though)

Anyone want to study for the MCAT in January together? I'm near UCLA.

I'm around UCLA too. I usually study at Coffee Bean on Gayley and Weyburn or at Kerckhoff. My strength is BS and I would love to pair up with someone good in PS a couple days a week. I have BR books and some old EK and PR materials. I plan to do mostly BR materials, and would want to study with people also using BR, especially if you are in their class.