study partner in texas to take the nbde in 2016

Started by zndg
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

zndg

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi
I am looking for a studying partner to take the nbde part 1 in 2016 i am based in texas
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi I'm Victor living in San Antonio Tx, if you are interest my email is [email protected] I'm a dentist from Mexico and I'm also planning to take part 1
I am a Nigerian trained dentist preparing for nbde part1 too,i stay in san Antonio Texas,please let me know because I also need a study partner and just sent my transcripts to ECE for evaluation , my email add is [email protected]. I need a study partner asap