Step I Study Partner - Irvine, California

Started by zeefa
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

zeefa

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey,

I am Canadian citizen, graduated from UK med school in 2017.
I"m currently residing in Irvine California and looking for a USMLE study partner.
 
Hey,

I am Canadian citizen, graduated from UK med school in 2017.
I"m currently residing in Irvine California and looking for a USMLE study partner.


Hi. I live in the Inland Empire area (about 30 minutes away from Irvine). I'm a US citizen who studied medicine in Cuba. I'minterested in finding alive partner
 
Hey medforall.
Great! I wouldnt mind meeting up to discuss about study plans.
When are you planning to w
Hi. I live in the Inland Empire area (about 30 minutes away from Irvine). I'm a US citizen who studied medicine in Cuba. I'minterested in finding alive partner

Hey.
Just sent you a PM. 🙂