Jan 21, 2014
Status
Pre-Dental
hi, i started my prep a week back.. doing anat for now.. started wd kaplan material but felt lyk i am not learnin ryt.. so doing decks... if u all have any advice for me please let me know...

Apr 15, 2013
Status
Dentist
Hi I have started with my Part 1 preparation. I live in silver spring, MD. Anyone interested in planning a schedule for the exams in April- May 2014

Apr 15, 2013
Status
Dentist
hi, i started my prep a week back.. doing anat for now.. started wd kaplan material but felt lyk i am not learnin ryt.. so doing decks... if u all have any advice for me please let me know...
Hi, would you like to discuss and study. Where ru currently located?

Aug 7, 2013
Status
Dental Student
Hi!looking for a study partner.let me know if anyone is interested.i live in vegas.but can also study over Internet.

Oct 16, 2012
Miami
Status
Dentist
Hi,

I live in Miami and looking for a study partner for part 1. I plan to study from decks by topic and then do ASDA papers. Anyone interested, please let me know. Thnxx and Gud luck all :)

Reactions: Toy13
May 14, 2014
Status
Dental Student
hi , i am from south dakota , and i am looking for a study partner ,over internet we can also read. is there anyone to study with me? please let me know.

Jun 10, 2014
Status
Dentist
Hi , i am in seattle. Yet to start the preparation for part . Anybody interested to make a study plan with me?

Jan 12, 2013
Status
Dentist
hi , i am from south dakota , and i am looking for a study partner ,over internet we can also read. is there anyone to study with me? please let me know.
when you're planning to take the exam ?

i just start preparing for part 1. wanna take it in the beginning of 2015.

NKB

Jul 21, 2014
Status
Dentist
Hi,
I'm looking for an online study partner for NBDE part 1. Planning to take the exam by the end of November or beginning of December.

veronica123

veronica123
Nov 21, 2012
Status
Pre-Dental
NKB, DentalBuzz , CrackNBDE I want to a study partner.
I recently started with First Aid. Only page 40
I want to study basics so I will pass that test...I am serious, however I only study 3 hours per day , because I have a full time job..
How advice Yu are??
I am planning to pass the test on November
Thank you

Jun 10, 2014
Status
Dentist
Hey Veronica, are you serious? Do you really think first aid would be sufficient for you and you study only 3 hours a day?? What are your plans?

Jun 10, 2014
Status
Dentist
Hi crack nbde. I have just finished micro n path. Now I ll start biochem... I am studying from kaplans.. What abou you?

Jul 21, 2014
Thank you folks. I have not started the prep yet. I am going to start. So need you guys to help me from where I have to start. How is cracknbde software ?

Toy13

5+ Year Member
Jan 27, 2014
Hi,

I live in Miami and looking for a study partner for part 1. I plan to study from decks by topic and then do ASDA papers. Anyone interested, please let me know. Thnxx and Gud luck all :)
I live in Miami taking nbde 1 !!! Need a study partner :)