Study partner nbde part 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted614113

Hello, friends.i am an international dentist.i completed my bachelors from Lahore,pak.i am in USA now.preparing for nbde part 1.i am v hardworking and right now looking for a study partner to complete.i plan to take the exam soon.if anyone is interested preferably females, you can contact me.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 users
Hello, friends.i am an international dentist.i completed my bachelors from Lahore,pak.i am in USA now.preparing for nbde part 1.i am v hardworking and right now looking for a study partner to complete.i plan to take the exam soon.if anyone is interested preferably females, you can contact me.
Hiii, i m also looking for a study partner. .. my email is [email protected]

Hey, I am also looking for study partner.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hello.sufia.i got about a month left now.so I am speeding revision these days.when is ur exam?

Hi .... Any of you planning to give the exam in September .... I am doing anatomy and decks .... Then will start review

Hey, I am also looking for study partner.
Hi I am planning to give the exam by September.... Have you taken your exam date... My decks are about to finish then I will prepare from Asda papers n first aid.... I am also looking for a study partner

Hi!
I freshly graduated from pak. Planning to take my exam soon. I am here in US looking for a study partner. My email is
[email protected]

I m planning to take on December
Hey sufia I also plan on giving nbde start of 2015. I live in pakistan and looking for a study partner. If interested let me know.
Regards

Hi I am dentist from Pakistan too.I planning to give my exam by the end of October 2014,I am looking for female study partner who is really motivated.If some one is interesting you can email me at [email protected] .thanks.

when you are planning to take your exam .i will give it by end of october.

Members don't see this ad :)
hi im planning to give mine in october.

Last edited:
Hi,
I'm looking for an online study partner for NBDE part 1. Planning to take the exam by the end of November or beginning of December.

Hi, I will be taking the exam soon. I have sufficient material let me know. If you are interested in group discussions.

Hey what can I do different.....how is it working for you guys... When I am doing da dh then I am loosing details of micro path n when studying anatomy .... Forgetting physio biochem ....n all.... Only a month left

i am planning take the exam by the end of november.is it possible to clear the exam by studying for 2 and half months.i would be v thankful if someone can guide me

Last edited:
Everything is possible. You need to focus on first aid, decks and asda.. Do them twice or thrice( better ). I am sure you can crack it. Email me at [email protected]

Hi, I just read the microbiology/pathology once. I'm in CA, also finding a partner.

Hi Guys I am planning to take the exam in March 2015, I live in Arizona. If you interested email me on [email protected].
I wish to join the group too.
we can use paltalk to study as a group.

Last edited:
Anybody in California , planning on taking NBDE I any time soon ?

International trained dentist is looking for a study-mate .

Last edited:
Hello
I am wala Zaki i am Also plan to take the test soon
Please mail me [email protected]
Or text me on 00966557950059

Hey m also planning to gv the exam in march and looking for a study partner. .m from dallas texas..pleas email me [email protected]

Hi Guys I am planning to take the exam in March 2015, I live in Arizona. If you interested email me on [email protected].
I wish to join the group too.
we can use paltalk to study as a group.
Hey saroine.. I tried to email you ...it says the email does not exist

Hey m also planning to gv the exam in march and looking for a study partner. .m from dallas texas..pleas email me [email protected]
hi dr.reema. my name is Ashwini D and i live in Houston,i'm looking for a study partner and will be appearing for my nbde part 1 in march.my email id is [email protected]. please revert back if interested!

anyon

Last edited:
[QUOTE

Last edited:
hi dr.reema. my name is Ashwini D and i live in Houston,i'm looking for a study partner and will be appearing for my nbde part 1 in march.my email id is [email protected]. please revert back if interested!
M also appearing in March...I emailed u

I hav read it al once but feel I am forgetting ..it's alottt!!!

Hello guys,
I am ready to teach students struggling to give NBDE exam. If you need tutoring please be free to inbox me.I have completed NBDE part 1 and part 2 and dental school in US. I love teaching and interacting with people.I am ready to help for TOEFL too.

Reactions: 1 users
Hello guys,
I am ready to teach students struggling to give NBDE exam. If you need tutoring please be free to inbox me.I have completed NBDE part 1 and part 2 and dental school in US. I love teaching and interacting with people.I am ready to help for TOEFL too.
hi can u plz inbox me ur info to [email protected]

Hey guys.. has anyone just started studying? I am in need of a study partner.