Study partner nbde part 2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Lama's strivetosuccceed

New Member
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello colleagues,

As you could tell from the title I am looking for someone to join me in the journey to pass NBDE part 2.

Since I am a female, I prefer a female study partner. If we are a group then I don't mind being in a mixed group.

Anyhow, I plan on sitting for my exam around mid to end of January 2019.

Let's make a schedule and try to stick to a plan and help each other overcome this Exam successfully.

I am starting to study immediately. I will be using Dental Decks and Mosby as my source.

Looking forward to hearing from you 🙂

Thank you.
 
Hello colleagues,

As you could tell from the title I am looking for someone to join me in the journey to pass NBDE part 2.

Since I am a female, I prefer a female study partner. If we are a group then I don't mind being in a mixed group.

Anyhow, I plan on sitting for my exam around mid to end of January 2019.

Let's make a schedule and try to stick to a plan and help each other overcome this Exam successfully.

I am starting to study immediately. I will be using Dental Decks and Mosby as my source.

Looking forward to hearing from you 🙂

Thank you.


hi there!!!
i too just started and my goal is to take exam by end of jan too! lets do it!!! i am a female and currently in NY. Dental decks n mosby sounds good! i'll stick to them aswell!
 
Hello colleagues,

As you could tell from the title I am looking for someone to join me in the journey to pass NBDE part 2.

Since I am a female, I prefer a female study partner. If we are a group then I don't mind being in a mixed group.

Anyhow, I plan on sitting for my exam around mid to end of January 2019.

Let's make a schedule and try to stick to a plan and help each other overcome this Exam successfully.

I am starting to study immediately. I will be using Dental Decks and Mosby as my source.

Looking forward to hearing from you 🙂

Thank you.


Please do you have the material to Study for the NDBE part 1?? I need asap
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello colleagues,

As you could tell from the title I am looking for someone to join me in the journey to pass NBDE part 2.

Since I am a female, I prefer a female study partner. If we are a group then I don't mind being in a mixed group.

Anyhow, I plan on sitting for my exam around mid to end of January 2019.

Let's make a schedule and try to stick to a plan and help each other overcome this Exam successfully.

I am starting to study immediately. I will be using Dental Decks and Mosby as my source.

Looking forward to hearing from you 🙂

Thank you.


HI THERE
I am also looking for a study partner to clear part 2. If it is fine with u we could work out a strict and effective study schedule . May i know which part of the US are u residing in ?
Thank you,.. looking forward to hear from u soon. . 🙂
 
HI THERE
I am also looking for a study partner to clear part 2. If it is fine with u we could work out a strict and effective study schedule . May i know which part of the US are u residing in ?
Thank you,.. looking forward to hear from u soon. . 🙂
hey there!!! me too!!! i am from newyork!!! what about u!
 
Hello colleagues,

As you could tell from the title I am looking for someone to join me in the journey to pass NBDE part 2.

Since I am a female, I prefer a female study partner. If we are a group then I don't mind being in a mixed group.

Anyhow, I plan on sitting for my exam around mid to end of January 2019.

Let's make a schedule and try to stick to a plan and help each other overcome this Exam successfully.

I am starting to study immediately. I will be using Dental Decks and Mosby as my source.

Looking forward to hearing from you 🙂

Thank you.
 
HELLLO:
Hello I am also looking for a study partner? Can anybody please help me.
Hello colleagues,

As you could tell from the title I am looking for someone to join me in the journey to pass NBDE part 2.

Since I am a female, I prefer a female study partner. If we are a group then I don't mind being in a mixed group.

Anyhow, I plan on sitting for my exam around mid to end of January 2019.

Let's make a schedule and try to stick to a plan and help each other overcome this Exam successfully.

I am starting to study immediately. I will be using Dental Decks and Mosby as my source.

Looking forward to hearing from you 🙂

Thank you.
 
Hello colleagues,

As you could tell from the title I am looking for someone to join me in the journey to pass NBDE part 2.

Since I am a female, I prefer a female study partner. If we are a group then I don't mind being in a mixed group.

Anyhow, I plan on sitting for my exam around mid to end of January 2019.

Let's make a schedule and try to stick to a plan and help each other overcome this Exam successfully.

I am starting to study immediately. I will be using Dental Decks and Mosby as my source.

Looking forward to hearing from you 🙂

Thank you.
Hello I am looking for a study partner as well. Can somebody please help me.
 
So sorry for the delayed response. I am from Michigan. Did you already take the test?
Hello, I am also preparing for Part-2 & locates in MICHIGAN. Are you done with the boards or still preparing? 734-306-4025 text me so we can plan & study, if not done yet.

Thanking you