Study partner nbde part 2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lama's strivetosuccceed

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello colleagues,

As you could tell from the title I am looking for someone to join me in the journey to pass NBDE part 2.

Since I am a female, I prefer a female study partner. If we are a group then I don't mind being in a mixed group.

Anyhow, I plan on sitting for my exam around mid to end of January 2019.

Let's make a schedule and try to stick to a plan and help each other overcome this Exam successfully.

I am starting to study immediately. I will be using Dental Decks and Mosby as my source.

Looking forward to hearing from you :)

Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello colleagues,

As you could tell from the title I am looking for someone to join me in the journey to pass NBDE part 2.

Since I am a female, I prefer a female study partner. If we are a group then I don't mind being in a mixed group.

Let's make a schedule and try to stick to a plan and help each other overcome this Exam successfully.

I am starting to study immediately. I will be using Dental Decks and Mosby as my source.

Thank you.

hi there!!!
i too just started and my goal is to take exam by end of jan too! lets do it!!! i am a female and currently in NY. Dental decks n mosby sounds good! i'll stick to them aswell!

Hello colleagues,

Thank you.

Please do you have the material to Study for the NDBE part 1?? I need asap

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello colleagues,

Thank you.

HI THERE
I am also looking for a study partner to clear part 2. If it is fine with u we could work out a strict and effective study schedule . May i know which part of the US are u residing in ?
Thank you,.. looking forward to hear from u soon. . :)

HI THERE
I am also looking for a study partner to clear part 2. If it is fine with u we could work out a strict and effective study schedule . May i know which part of the US are u residing in ?
Thank you,.. looking forward to hear from u soon. . :)
hey there!!! me too!!! i am from newyork!!! what about u!

hi there!!!
i too just started and my goal is to take exam by end of jan too! lets do it!!! i am a female and currently in NY. Dental decks n mosby sounds good! i'll stick to them aswell!

Hello I am looking for a study partner as well. Can somebody please help me.

Hello colleagues,

Thank you.

Hello I am also looking for a study partner? Can anybody please help me.

HELLLO:
Hello I am also looking for a study partner? Can anybody please help me.
Hello colleagues,

Thank you.

Hello colleagues,

Thank you.
Hello I am looking for a study partner as well. Can somebody please help me.

hey there!!! me too!!! i am from newyork!!! what about u!
So sorry for the delayed response. I am from Michigan. Did you already take the test?

So sorry for the delayed response. I am from Michigan. Did you already take the test?
Hello, I am also preparing for Part-2 & locates in MICHIGAN. Are you done with the boards or still preparing? 734-306-4025 text me so we can plan & study, if not done yet.

Thanking you