Study partner needed for GRE preparation

Started by Bee123
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Bee123

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Study partner needed for GRE preparation.If anyone is interested please message me.We can set up a schedule everyday to study and complete all the sections.Thanks
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got some preparation material. Plz email me if you need. [email protected]
Good luck !
Btw, I hope you don't mind that I ask a question: why are you guys preparing for GRE? I don't think most of the advanced standing program require it..?


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
Hello if anyone is starting a study schedule we can meet up on skype. My skype name is yosanw1
 
I have a WhatsApp group where we exchange ideas and talk about the plan and study schedule. Text me on +233242625022