Study Partner(s)?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Silverfalcon

Do It
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know this came up a couple of times, so I'm wondering... I'm taking MCAT on August 20, and I was wondering if anyone is willing to be study partners in the sense of keeping each other on the game and share advices/questions. Since time is like money for MCAT, I don't want Skype, but via emails and whatnot. I don't have anyone from my school taking MCAT that time, and it would be great for moral support. :D

PM me if interested - thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I know this came up a couple of times, so I'm wondering... I'm taking MCAT on August 20, and I was wondering if anyone is willing to be study partners in the sense of keeping each other on the game and share advices/questions. Since time is like money for MCAT, I don't want Skype, but via emails and whatnot. I don't have anyone from my school taking MCAT that time, and it would be great for moral support. :D

PM me if interested - thanks!

Are you taking any courses?!

I have basically most of the books that get mentioned here except GS and EK 1001 stuffs. I'm doing problems now mainly because that's how I learn (reading things over and over again never seems to stick to me... that's how it was for any undergrad course except poli sci and history).