Study Partner Step 2 CK

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Boysforlife

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking for a study partner for Step 2 CK from now until June 25th. Preferentially someone who lives in Dallas, TX but if not video chat will work just fine. Please PM me if you are interested.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all,

I am looking for a Step 2 CK study partner either in person or via Skype. I am look to take the test by middle of December. Looking for someone to motivate each other (eg, getting certain number of questions done by this date), and to quiz each other on factoids and concepts. Right now I am traveling back and forth between Buffalo, NY (Elmwood Village) and NYC (Queens). Would be happy meeting or skyping 2-3 times a week or more if necessary.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello,

I am looking for a study partner for Step 2 CK from now until June 25th. Preferentially someone who lives in Dallas, TX but if not video chat will work just fine. Please PM me if you are interested.

hi

are you still looking for a partner for 2ck?. email me if you are - will.negrete1@yahoo