Step I Study Partner

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RajIndia29

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone
I am looking to take my exam in January, so I am looking for a serious partner to study with. I plan on doing First Aid before moving onto UWorld. If anyone is interested in studying with me, please send me a message.
Thank you
 
Hello everyone
I am looking to take my exam in January, so I am looking for a serious partner to study with. I plan on doing First Aid before moving onto UWorld. If anyone is interested in studying with me, please send me a message.
Thank you
do you want to talk over skype? we can see if our plans match. shoot me an email and i will add you. i am usmle2019 with outlook.