Study partner

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Steeler

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Feels weird to ask about this but need study partner for psych interview practice.
Will prefer residents or aspirents

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

I am a medical student just starting my psych rotation. I would be interested in studying for psych shelf exam over Skype to help each other stay on schedule, get through questions and do well. I used a Skype SP for my step I prep and did very well (as well as my SP), so it would be nice to use the strategy that worked great in the past again. I am a 3rd year at an American med school.

Hi,

I am a medical student just starting my psych rotation. I would be interested in studying for psych shelf exam over Skype to help each other stay on schedule, get through questions and do well. I used a Skype SP for my step I prep and did very well (as well as my SP), so it would be nice to use the strategy that worked great in the past again. I am a 3rd year at an American med school.

The only benefit to having a "study partner" is to quickly leaf through some old notes and spend the rest of the "get together" having lots of stress busting sex utilising every room in the house and every available flatish surface.

Mentioning skype shows you dont understand this so I thought I'd better let you know.