Study Planner for Dental School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Biofilm preventer

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
With the many different courses that we take in dental school, which planner would u recommend obtaining in order to stay organized and efficient.

Also what other tips are recommended in addition to a planner.

Members don't see this ad.

This right here.
Amazon product
I’m about to be late to dental school and logged in just to recommend this planner. You can break your day into 15 minute increments if you want to. It is no joke. There are a bunch of different versions and layouts so if you have an Office Depot near you just go there and look for at-a-glance my week planners.

I have been using this for 5 years from back in the pre dental days. It was with me through thick and thin and was a huge reason I was a competitive applicant. I have converted all my friends. It turns boys into men, and it turns girls into men. Paper planners for life don’t @ me.

If you have an iPad there are a few calendar/planner apps that are A one time buy instead of annual. Work great with iPad/Apple Pencil. I personally prefer “Pencil Planner & Draw Calendar” I think made by a company called Wasdesign and think it’s well worth the $8.99. They also have a Pro version that has way more functionality but I think you pay an annual subscription ($20 maybe) for all of the features and I think it syncs with iCal or google too. But check out the other virtual options too

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user