Step II Study time needed for step 2

Started by Daisey
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Daisey

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How much study time is needed for step 2 as far as weeks and hours per day?
 
I don't think there is an easy answer to that question. It really depends on you. I studied for three weeks (not very intensively I might add). I finished q bank and first aid for step II. I did extremely well. Most of my classmates are studying for about a month while on a light rotation. That seems like a pretty good plan. The truth is: it is really up to you.
Good Luck