Study tools of no value for COMLEX

Started by 21p
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

21p

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Most people post what worked, but I figured I'd post what I would have done differently in preparing for the COMLEX. FWIW, I earned an average score (~500).

1. I would have skipped COMBANK. I thought the test was very poorly represented by this q bank. I know they restandardized the exam, but the explanations were often wrong or not very thoroughly explained. The money would have been better spent elsewhere. I am 100% certain of this.

I would have stuck to Uworld. The explanations and questions were rigorous and detailed, yet concise. I learned more with this resource than any other.


What would you have done if you could do it over?