Study tools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DPTHopeful921

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do any current PT students have any suggestions for Anatomy flashcards or apps? I would prob prefer flashcards bc i feel I would be too tempted to surf and facebook if I was on my iphone using an app. Just wanted to see if anyone had any updated suggestions for these. Thanks!
 
I used to use a free make your own flashcard app (like iflash or something? I can't remember the name). It let you create your own and then you could store them on the internet so that your classmates can also use them if you give them the URL.