Study Video Material PCAT???

Started by almarie82
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

almarie82

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, I need some recomendations on study video material for the pcat. I want to know which is better video material to study for the pcat .... chad or educational portal? both programs must be purchased. Thanks.
 
Thanks ☺🙂!!!..I also used khan academy videos. Just wanted to know if any members here have used and if it is worth buying or subscribing to these videos.

I took the pre-requisites... several years ago and some videos can help me to remember or refresher some materials 😉
 
I purchased chad's videos recently and I find them helpful for things that I have forgotten or needed more practice on. Otherwise I am using Kaplan for Bio and Dr. Collins for everything else.