Studygroup DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Awuah29

Christian predent
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone around NY/NJ area who is interested in a studygroup for the DAT with the emphasis on the PAT section . Please let me know! :)

Members don't see this ad.

heh,
how can we manage to study? Delaware seems to be a big distance from NJ

which city in NJ you live, it takes 45 minutes to reach Nj from my place in delaware..may be we can plan some days to study PAT..if possible

Members don't see this ad :)
You guys need to remember. The PAT doesn't take a lot of effort to understand the tricks. Just requires you to apply some logic using the information given, and few hours of practicing.

If there is a difficulty of picturing the 3D views, just do some reading on the study guides on how to get around the problems. Barron's DAT guide has a good PAT section.

Heh Mo,
I tell you PAT is not easy, especially PAT (Topscore). Having atill trouble with hidden and dash lines etc. I am thinking of getting other help like finding books in our about Orthographic 3 D etc. I don't know what do you think ?

Awuah29 said:
Heh Mo,
I tell you PAT is not easy, especially PAT (Topscore). Having atill trouble with hidden and dash lines etc. I am thinking of getting other help like finding books in our about Orthographic 3 D etc. I don't know what do you think ?
Whatever helps you understand man. But you will realise when you get the hang of it, that it wasn't that hard that afterall.

Every Little Help.