Studying during semester

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RJBRivera

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

How do I study for the DAT during the semester?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I take it in late December. Set a schedule? For how many hours, though?

A lot of this is heavily dependent on your abilities and schedule. Nobody can tell you how long to study for each day, for example - we don't know when you're in class, we don't know when you can study, we don't know your tolerance for sitting down and doing additional studying each day after courses end, etc.. I would start with giving us a rough idea of what your next semester will look like and how long you realistically think you'll be able to set aside each day for the DAT and then maybe people can give more specific feedback. Knowing when your winter break begins would also be helpful, since you can dedicate a lot more time during those days for the exam than normal.

Reactions: 1 user
A lot of this is heavily dependent on your abilities and schedule. Nobody can tell you how long to study for each day, for example - we don't know when you're in class, we don't know when you can study, we don't know your tolerance for sitting down and doing additional studying each day after courses end, etc.. I would start with giving us a rough idea of what your next semester will look like and how long you realistically think you'll be able to set aside each day for the DAT and then maybe people can give more specific feedback. Knowing when your winter break begins would also be helpful, since you can dedicate a lot more time during those days for the exam than normal.
To add to that. I would advise to take it in March, because with school (we don't know how many classes you are taking this semester) gets intense. I would suggest to take old DAT test to see where you stand and start studying your weak subjects. In addition, if you are taking organic 2 this semester for instance, I would suggest to also study DAT questions at the same time. So later on you just have to review it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user