Studying for Gen Chem

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Biofilm preventer

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know where I can find material/videos for gen chem so I can start studying before I buy the subscription in a few months. For bio there is a lot of free notes and videos from multiple sources that I am utilizing, however i can't seem to find any gen chem sources that are specified for the DAT like I found for Bio. Any advice?

Members don't see this ad.

Assuming you're referring to the bootcamp subscription, Mike's notes are good to refer to if they're free (I think they are but I don't remember)

Assuming you're referring to the bootcamp subscription, Mike's notes are good to refer to if they're free (I think they are but I don't remember)
Yes i am talking about Bootcamp. I have th destroyer but i am not so sure on how to utilize the book because i really don’t know any of the questions. Any advice?

Yes i am talking about Bootcamp. I have th destroyer but i am not so sure on how to utilize the book because i really don’t know any of the questions. Any advice?
I memorized the big points of mike's notes and knew how to do the problems that they emphasized and that got me a 26 on GC. I didn't touch destroyer so I can't really help you there :/