Studying for math

Started by Murphy005
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Murphy005

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have taken the PCAT and scored great in every category, except math (27). I'm taking the test again in October and need tips on how to study for math, I'm lost... any help would be great
 
I took Dr. Collins prep class and the teacher told us they have taken off pretty much all of the geometry on the test, so I hope that helps! =)
 
Be good with quick simple computations in your head. Rounding decimals sometimes really saves time too. If you have access to a library, try and find the Kaplan PCAT preparation book and read through the math section. It's pretty useful to rejog old concepts. Good luck!