Studying for the DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Spelmangyrl

Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a recent college grad, and I will be attending a Post-Bac that starts next week. The Post-Bac is mainly for MCAT/DAT test prep, and I will be studying until the spring, and applying to Dental School next summer. I just wanted to know how long some of you studied for the DAT? I'm sure that I will have plenty of practice come April, but I figured I would spend the first couple of months getting down the basics (organic, math, bio, etc.), and the next just continously practicing. What kinds of techniques did yall use to study? 😀