Studying help, limited time!!

LUC78

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, so i have a little less than 25 days to study for my OAT. I'm done with chem content but I still have everything else left.

What would be the most efficient way for me to study? I've been doing content in detail using Chad's videos. Taking notes, making note cards, and doing the quiz questions.

I also have the kaplan books and all the OAT destroyer books but haven't opened them up yet.

Members don't see this ad.

check out my study method!!! i did it in limited time as well OAT experience 2017.. woah

Hi! Thanks so much for that!
When you did Chad's videos did you take notes for them? I'm making notecards for all the concepts in the videos but I don't know if I'm wasting my time.
They definitely help me study better but are a lot more time consuming than taking normal notes

Hi! Thanks so much for that!
When you did Chad's videos did you take notes for them? I'm making notecards for all the concepts in the videos but I don't know if I'm wasting my time.
They definitely help me study better but are a lot more time consuming than taking normal notes
i just took normal notes! wrote down key information, did the practice problems. i wrote stuff i would forget (ochem tips) onto flashcards

Reactions: 1 user