Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,
I have a BSc in physiotherapy from a college in Ireland and have been working as a neurodevelopmental PT for 5 years in Ireland.
I am moving to the US ( NY or Boston) next year and wanted to do a 1 year masters in paediatric PT or neuro PT. Does anyone know if this is possible or where I could go to look for info on this.
If this isn't an option I would love to hear any other suggestions
I have a BSc in physiotherapy from a college in Ireland and have been working as a neurodevelopmental PT for 5 years in Ireland.
I am moving to the US ( NY or Boston) next year and wanted to do a 1 year masters in paediatric PT or neuro PT. Does anyone know if this is possible or where I could go to look for info on this.
If this isn't an option I would love to hear any other suggestions