Studying Materials for Quantitative Ability

Started by WCDI
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

WCDI

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I will be taking Pcat this year and i was wondering what kind of materials I could use for quantitative ability??
I have Kaplan but I wanted more practice problems other than the practice tests or books like Dr. Collins. Do you guys think GRE math practice book would be sufficicent or is there better books? Any recommendations are appreciated!
 
Hi, I will be taking Pcat this year and i was wondering what kind of materials I could use for quantitative ability??
I have Kaplan but I wanted more practice problems other than the practice tests or books like Dr. Collins. Do you guys think GRE math practice book would be sufficicent or is there better books? Any recommendations are appreciated!


I'd recommend a decent precalc textbook.