Studying question (Kaplan + Topscore)...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

haavoc

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

My DAT is coming up in ~ 1 month, although I have been studying for a long time with the Kaplan blue book and I recently bought topscore and have been doing the individual sections on the CD-ROM. I feel pretty good about my current status, but after looking at the DAT destroyer website and its quiz, I became a little concerned about my organic knowledge.

Has anyone here, done well with the Kaplan and Topscore alone? I'm trying to acheive at least 22 on AA and PAT.

Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Everyone who I've seen get a score of 22 or above on TS has used Destroyer. Enough said. I love it and learn something new everytime I look at it. Look at other students comments and you'll notice the same thing.

Good luck - it seems you're on your way to a great score.

Everyone who I've seen get a score of 22 or above on TS has used Destroyer. Enough said. I love it and learn something new everytime I look at it. Look at other students comments and you'll notice the same thing.

Good luck - it seems you're on your way to a great score.

I scored 22/22/22 and didn't use Destroyer. :)

I took the Kaplan online class, used the schaum's outline books and top score. If you are doing well on the kaplan practice tests and top score you should be fine. Your score will likely go up a point or two in each section over what you are scoring on those practice tests, except in the PAT section where you might drop a point or two. If you have some areas that still need some work, then it can't hurt to try Destroyer. Good luck.