Studying Resources for Pharmacy School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rcodyfb16

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of any sites that have supplemental studying resources for classes while in pharmacy school? Not sure if this kind of thing exists or not on a broad spectrum, but specifically I'm looking for any biochem material that would be helpful. Thanks for any help!

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone know of any sites that have supplemental studying resources for classes while in pharmacy school? Not sure if this kind of thing exists or not on a broad spectrum, but specifically I'm looking for any biochem material that would be helpful. Thanks for any help!
Can you be more specific? What kind of info do you need for biochem?

Right now we are mainly just going through foundational stuff, and I was just looking for something to suppliment our lectures and assignments because it's been so long since I had taken biochem in undergrad.

Right now we are mainly just going through foundational stuff, and I was just looking for something to suppliment our lectures and assignments because it's been so long since I had taken biochem in undergrad.

The biochem textbook assigned to the class should suffice, especially with supplemental powerpoints from your professor. No reason to look for more info, spend your time memorizing the book information.