Studying with Dr. Collins PCAT Self-study

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lavenderhearts

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone who will answer my post,

I want to know will Dr. Collins PCAT Study Guide be adequate enough to study with to score in the 90's percentile on the PCAT if I havent taken biochemistry, statistics, human anatomy and physiology and calculus II? Is Dr. Collins PCAT Study Guide really worth my $370.00 and does it come with vocabulary words for the PCAT?

Thanks to anyone who answers my questions

Be blessed!!

Members don't see this ad.

I used Dr. Collins and a few resources online to get a 92% composite. Dr. Collins will boost your biology and chemistry so high that's why it works. Also, it comes with vocab list, analogies, and sentence completions which I saw repeats on the ACTUAL PCAT. You should get 90+ in chem with Dr. Collins, and there are PLENTY of biology resources online to supplement you along with Dr. Collins. You don't need calculus II, pre-cal is fine. Hardest thing is probably integrals in math.

If you are really interested, I have all my Dr. Collins with 2014-2015 updates if you don't want to spend $370.00 for brand new. I will sell mine for alot cheaper. Just message me.

Does Dr. collins help with the quantitative section of the PCAT? That is the section that I am most concerned about?

Yes it does. It absolutely gets your timing better which is critical and the types of questions youll encounter. It doesnt have the unnecessary problems like other guides, and sums up what you need to know without wasting your time. There are PLENTY of practice tests, and explanations for each answer.

Members don't see this ad :)
I used Dr. Collins and a few resources online to get a 92% composite. Dr. Collins will boost your biology and chemistry so high that's why it works. Also, it comes with vocab list, analogies, and sentence completions which I saw repeats on the ACTUAL PCAT. You should get 90+ in chem with Dr. Collins, and there are PLENTY of biology resources online to supplement you along with Dr. Collins. You don't need calculus II, pre-cal is fine. Hardest thing is probably integrals in math.

If you are really interested, I have all my Dr. Collins with 2014-2015 updates if you don't want to spend $370.00 for brand new. I will sell mine for alot cheaper. Just message me.
Hey I was wonderi
, post: 15640809, member: 590234"]I used Dr. Collins and a few resources online to get a 92% composite. Dr. Collins will boost your biology and chemistry so high that's why it works. Also, it comes with vocab list, analogies, and sentence completions which I saw repeats on the ACTUAL PCAT. You should get 90+ in chem with Dr. Collins, and there are PLENTY of biology resources online to supplement you along with Dr. Collins. You don't need calculus II, pre-cal is fine. Hardest thing is probably integrals in math.

If you are really interested, I have all my Dr. Collins with 2014-2015 updates if you don't want to spend $370.00 for brand new. I will sell mine for alot cheaper. Just message me.[/QUOTE]
Hey I was wondering if you're still selling your dr collins pcat. If so let me know and thanks