Stupid Case Western Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BUmiken12

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does the secondary require a $75 fee? On the finance part, it shows a sample check for $75, but it never says that there is a secondary fee. I know most people are gonna think I'm an idiot, but I just wanted to make sure. Thanks in advance....

Members don't see this ad.

LEORL SHOULD KNOW THIS!

the MSAR says "secondary application fee to all applicants: $75"

Members don't see this ad :)
You sure jot? We got a sample check for $25. Didn't they also promise us a paper copy of the app we'd have to sign and send back or something?

I should really write to their admissions department to figure out what's next.

It's $75, it says so on the paper secondary they send to you: "Return completed application to the above address. Be sure to include your $75.00 non-refundable fee, made payable to Case Western University."

How long did it take you guys to get the paper secondary? I got the online one about 3 weeks ago, but no paper. Is this abnormal?

Thanks.

for those of you that said case required you to list all the schools you're applying to, where did u get that? because i didn't see it on the paper app nor the online app.

btw, i got the paper one like 3 -4 weeks after the online one.

Originally posted by Zoobaby
How long did it take you guys to get the paper secondary? I got the online one about 3 weeks ago, but no paper. Is this abnormal?

Thanks.

I got it less than a week later. Maybe try calling? If you do call, ask them when they plan on updating our status pages.