Stupid experiment. Any volunteers?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jalby

I fight crime at day when Batman are sleeping.
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just realized that I checked this website about 20 times today, and I'm curious who checks it out the most. So in pop's this idea in my head about how to figure it out really easily. I start a post telling people just to type bump every new time they log in. 24 hours after the post is started, calculate who has the most bumps. We could do it in a list format like the schools requesting int's posts. Then I thaught nobody else would participate and I'd feel like an idiot. I'm just curious if I could get a show of hands to anybody who would participate. I wouldn't want to bump my own post 30 times. So if I get enought people who would say they would do it, I would start the post tommorrow.

Members don't see this ad.

:cool:

(psst...I think Jalbrekt just wants to have the most threads on page 1)
:p

Members don't see this ad :)
Psst. Maybe. Or he could just be bored out of his mind. I would start the post tommorrow if a few people decide to do it.

thats not a cool way to do it.. b/c everyone wants to be the most-signed-on person...

and they could easily cheat by bumbing more that once each time they sign on.. we should think about something else... buddy....

bumb (I just signed on)

Well I've checked this board like every 10 minutes for the past 5 hours while I sit at my computer trying to think of what to write for a philosophy paper.

Yeah I don't think this is gonna be too accurate, since people might sign on more often than they ordinarily do just to win this thing...but to give you an estimate, I visit SDN about 30-40 times a day i think. Usually it's just because I want to avoid work.

bump
yl2jump.gif

for those that are at home, you guys actually have to sign on each time? maybe your cookies are disabled or something, but whenever I load up the forum page, BAM, I'm already up in there!

I have cookies. Chocolate chip and macadamian nuts.

I'll have some of the chocolate chip ones if you don't mind.