Stupid Mistakes

Started by Malhi
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Malhi

UW-Madison SVM 2013
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just realized that in my VMRCVM veterinary experiences, I down the same phone number for three of my experiences. 😱

I hope the schools don't try to call the ones I got wrong. It will make for such a bad impression!
 
No worries. I've made a couple of mistakes last year. Call Joyce and she will correct them for you. I put 300 hours for one of my experiences instead of 25, (that was on supplemental), so I called her and she corrected it while I was on the phone. I think she'd be able to do the same for VMCAS application, or at least make a note. Don't worry, they do not (to my knowledge) deduct points for correcting mistakes on your application, unless of course you start yelling or something.🙂:luck:
 
My biggest mistake was forgetting one of my most important animal experiences until the very end when I was proofreading it. I didn't want to delete all of the other ones to insert it, so I had to just leave it at the end.
 
Thanks VetMed555! It makes me feel better to have that option. Should I call her right away because today is the deadline? Or is it ok to call on Friday?