• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

DiscoBalls

10+ Year Member
Sep 21, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
When I read about people getting interviews/ rejections, sometimes I want to check their stats. When I go to their public profile on SDN it says their predents ID is a 4 digit number. How do I run a search based on that number or correlate that number to a predents.com profile?

rdhdds1

10+ Year Member
Aug 9, 2007
AZ
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
When I read about people getting interviews/ rejections, sometimes I want to check their stats. When I go to their public profile on SDN it says their predents ID is a 4 digit number. How do I run a search based on that number or correlate that number to a predents.com profile?

Do not go to public profile on SDN. Look to the left of your screen and under that persons avatar is a predents profile with their four digit number. Click on the four digit number. It is a hyperlink to predents and that persons stats. Have fun and happy hunting.

Last edited:
About the Ads

DiscoBalls

10+ Year Member
Sep 21, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Oh okay, so how to I get that Hyperlink below my name (although you can just search DiscoBalls)

JamesOSU

Ohio State 2013
10+ Year Member
Nov 15, 2008
Columbus, OH
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
You must've figured it out :)

Nice scores, esp RC, dizamn. Resident of Ohio and didn't apply to Oho State? Any reason?

DiscoBalls

10+ Year Member
Sep 21, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
The Day I applied was OSU's application deadline. Given my low GPA I thought my chances were slim. Obviously I wasn't good enough for Case

DiscoBalls

10+ Year Member
Sep 21, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Good Qr (and everything else) yourself! You are a shoe in at OSU! (unintentional pun)

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.