stupid Question about predents.com

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DiscoBalls

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
When I read about people getting interviews/ rejections, sometimes I want to check their stats. When I go to their public profile on SDN it says their predents ID is a 4 digit number. How do I run a search based on that number or correlate that number to a predents.com profile?

rdhdds1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
When I read about people getting interviews/ rejections, sometimes I want to check their stats. When I go to their public profile on SDN it says their predents ID is a 4 digit number. How do I run a search based on that number or correlate that number to a predents.com profile?

Do not go to public profile on SDN. Look to the left of your screen and under that persons avatar is a predents profile with their four digit number. Click on the four digit number. It is a hyperlink to predents and that persons stats. Have fun and happy hunting.

Last edited:

DiscoBalls

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Oh okay, so how to I get that Hyperlink below my name (although you can just search DiscoBalls)

JamesOSU

Ohio State 2013
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
You must've figured it out :)

Nice scores, esp RC, dizamn. Resident of Ohio and didn't apply to Oho State? Any reason?

DiscoBalls

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
The Day I applied was OSU's application deadline. Given my low GPA I thought my chances were slim. Obviously I wasn't good enough for Case

DiscoBalls

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Good Qr (and everything else) yourself! You are a shoe in at OSU! (unintentional pun)