Stupid question time

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Okazaki Frag Grenade

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
When everyone is saying they are "complete" at school XYZ, are you basing it on the date that all your materials were in? Because some of my portals say I was complete prior to the school receiving my MCAT. I'm assuming we are actually complete when everything is in because that is when the committee will actually review. Am I understanding this right?

Members don't see this ad.

Stupidity and ignorance should not be interchanged.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi stoopid

I'll admit, Munchlax is not the best Pokemon to support your case

Hi stoopid

I'll admit, Munchlax is not the best Pokemon to support your case

True. But my personal statement gave great detail about how my mom thinks I'm special, so I'm confident in my chances this cycle.

Reactions: 5 users
I've been interpreting that to mean the date you get the email saying your file is complete and under review. Seems that about the schools send one of those emails out and half do not. For instance i had all my materials submitted to tulane on july 23rd but didnt get an application complete email until the 10th.

Reactions: 1 users
I've been interpreting that to mean the date you get the email saying your file is complete and under review. Seems that about the schools send one of those emails out and half do not. For instance i had all my materials submitted to tulane on july 23rd but didnt get an application complete email until the 10th.
he knows lol

I suppose a more succint answer would have been, "yes, i believe your thinking is correct." :)