Stupid Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

adriano710

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
MSU-COM requires 6 credits of Behavioral Science. I have 0 of those credits right now and will still have 0 by the time I apply next summer.

Would it be fine if, when I apply, if I show them that I plan to take 6 credits worth of Behavioral Science the following semester?!

Members don't see this ad.

MSU-COM requires 6 credits of Behavioral Science. I have 0 of those credits right now and will still have 0 by the time I apply next summer.

Would it be fine if, when I apply, if I show them that I plan to take 6 credits worth of Behavioral Science the following semester?!

What a stupid question! ;)

Yeah you'll be fine. They might "hold" your review if you don't have them complete but either way you can do what you plan on doing.

Reactions: 2 users

I did the same thing last year and they didn't withhold for review. I'm quite certain they've done away with that prerequisite this year, though.

Members don't see this ad :)
I did the same thing last year and they didn't withhold for review. I'm quite certain they've done away with that prerequisite this year, though.
I was going to try and get into a Psych 101 course instead of keeping my clinical immunology course... What should I do?

I was going to try and get into a Psych 101 course instead of keeping my clinical immunology course... What should I do?

I would just give admissions a call tomorrow or send them an email. They're amazing with their response time and very helpful. Good luck!