Stupid question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bears

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I should know this given my test is tomorrow but how much break time do we get on the test (I'm skipping the tutorial)? Is it 40 min? Also, if we finish sections early, does that get added to our break time?
Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Yes you get 45 and if you finish a section early the time is added to that 45. I don't know if the 15 minutes from tutorial adds, it seems to vary according to test center.

You get a total time of 8 hours to finish everything. There are 7 one hour, 50 question blocks. There is a 15 orientation, which you can do as fast as you like. You can take breaks however you like. If you finish a section earlier, that means you get more break time. Basically, just be done in eight hours!

good to know. thanks for the responses. im getting super nervous. ive been going hardcore for the past week but today when im going thru first aid (for the tenth time for what it seems), i feel like im forgetting stuff!

Just get some sleep, it will probably help you stay calm during the test, which is important. Or pop a beta blocker or something..:\