Stupid Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

seraphkz

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just scheduled my UMDNJ interview on 10/19. Do you guys think that's too late? I think I can still change it to 10/05. Is there a big difference between these 2 dates?

I think i'm going crazy since this is my #1 choice. Being super paranoid right now =\

Members don't see this ad.

I just scheduled my UMDNJ interview on 10/19. Do you guys think that's too late? I think I can still change it to 10/05. Is there a big difference between these 2 dates?

I think i'm going crazy since this is my #1 choice. Being super paranoid right now =\

Sooner is always better but 4 days difference? Relax. Shouldn't matter.

Is something important on 10/5. Earlier's always better.

Members don't see this ad :)
earlier is better you are really early. it won't make a difference for you. If it was october vs november it would be different. you are fine. 5th is better but 19th wont hurt at all.

earlier is better you are really early. it won't make a difference for you. If it was october vs november it would be different. you are fine. 5th is better but 19th wont hurt at all.

Thank you! That calms me down a lot. Only reason I'm freaking out is because UMDNJ-SOM is definitely my first choice, and I want to do everything it takes to get in :p

Anyways, thanks everyone, and best of luck to you guys!

Oops, I totally saw 10/09 vs 10/05 lol.

Still, shouldn't hurt you too much!